White River Toyota is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of basic secretarial and clerical duties, with a principal focus on typing/data entry, record keeping, filing tasks and telephone communications. As a member of our team, you will be provided with the best information, training, and technology available, with the aim at creating the best possible experience for our customers.
- Organize, maintain & track various records
- Computer data entry and basic data retrieval tasks
- Complete/compile/distribute/file key forms and documents
(for example: vehicle billings, warranties, repair orders)
- Photocopy various materials; collate and distribute as required
- Maintain various department records and files
- Perform related clerical/secretarial duties as assigned; routine bookkeeping tasks
- Occasionally perform key reception functions, answering phones and greeting customers/visitors
Associate's degree in a secretarial curriculum plus two years of relevant secretarial/clerical experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferred
- Strong typing, filing, reception, and other general office skills
- Ability to deal with customers, company staff, and others individuals in a courteous and efficient manner
- Unlimited free coffee
- Corporate gym membership
- Immediate accrual of paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental & life insurance; 401k
- Discounts on vehicles and service
- Annual bonus, company events, community involvement and more!
Key words: cars, automotive jobs, parts, vehicles, repair, photography, auto, photos